A Man Walks In His Room After Work



A man walks in his room after work and is surprised to find his wife lying undressed on the bed.

After careful examination he spies a pair of bare feet sticking out from underneath the curtains.

He rips open the blinds to find a undressed man standing there.

‘Who the hell are you?’ he yells.

The undressed guy replies ‘I’m the moth inspector’
‘Oh yeah! what are you doing undressed?’
He looks down and exclaims ‘Oh my god! I’m too late!’
--The Husband Comes Home With A Scratch On His Chest--
The husband comes home and worried because he has a scratch on his chest caused by a fingernail from his mistress,

opens the door seeing the cat asleep on the couch, gives him a tremendous kick.

The cat “screams” a loud meow and runs out the door.
The wife comes in the living room and asks what happened and he angrily replied:

“This cat seems crazy, I was walking in and, just like that, he jumped on me and scratched me in the che''st.”

“Look at that hell of a scratch!”
The woman replied:
You did very well, today this fool has bitten my a***s and gave me one hell of a hickey on my neck.

Share:

Blog Archive