An 80 year old man goes in for a physical

An 80 year old man goes in for a physical And the doctor tells him, "You're in terrific health, you're healthier than most 40 year olds, what do you contribute your exceptional health to?"

And the man replies"Turkey hunting, every morning I walk in the mountains and go turkey hunting."

"Well maybe genetics has something to do with it." Says the doctor, "How old was your father before he died?"

"Who said my father was dead?"

"You're 80 years old and your father is still alive?" The doctor says in disbelief.

"Yep" replied the man, "He is 100 years old and went turkey hunting with me this morning."

"That's amazing!" Exclaims the doctor, "But then how old was your Grandpa when he passed?"

"Who said my grandpa was dead?"

The doctor is shocked and asks, "Your Grandpa is still alive?"

"Yep, he's 120. But he couldn't join us this morning, he had to get ready for his wedding."

Puzzled, the doctor asks, "Why would a 120 year old man want to get married?"

And the man responses, "Who said he wanted to get married?"

Coworker told me this one at work. Happy Friday.

--When I was young I was pretty curious. I used to go to my grandpa with my questions....--

Me: Grandpa, why does is it rain ?

Grandpa: Son, sometimes mama earth feels thirsty.

Me: Also why do animals die ?

Grandpa: Sometimes mama feels hungry too, bud. I think thats it for today?

Me: One more, grandpa! Why do forest fires occur? I learned about them in school today!

Grandpa: Sometimes son, mama likes them fried.

I had a tough time explaining to my gf that instead of donating money, we should throw some fried chicken in our backyard to support Australia.

Share:

Blog Archive