An old couple are celebrating 75 years of marriage

An old couple are celebrating 75 years of marriage

At the party one of the grandkids asks the Grandma what is the secret to such a long happy marriage as they never seed to argue or disagree about anything. The grandma tells them a story of when they first got married.

"It was our wedding day and we were very poor so we were heading to our honeymoon on our donkey and cart.

We were about an hour into the journey when the donkey just lay down and wouldn't budge.

My new husband said to the donkey "That's one". After a few minutes the donkey got up and started going again.

After another little while the donkey again sat down and wouldn't move and my husband said "that's two".

Again eventually the donkey got up and we were on our way. Then eventually the donkey stopped and wouldn't go any further and without a word my husband got down and sho.t the donkey in the head and said "that's three. ".

I was so shocked, I started screaming at my husband"what did you do that for, are you crazy that's terrible". My husband turned to me and he said "that's one".

--Logic of a Boy:--

Boy aged 4: Dad, I’ve decided to get married.

Dad: Wonderful; do you have a girl in mind?

Boy: Yes… grandma! She said she loves me, I love her, too… and she’s the best cook and story teller in the whole world!

Dad: That’s nice, but we have a small problem there!

Boy: What problem?!

Dad: She happens to be my mother. How can you marry my mother!

Boy: Why not?! You married mine!

Share:

Blog Archive