Two brothers went to their grandma's for Christmas...

Two brothers went to their grandma's for Christmas...

The younger opened up his gift and was delighted to find a nice scarf his grandma had knitted for him.

The older found a card with his name on it. Inside it read "Merry Christmas, Love Grandma"

Later that night the older brother complained to his brother, "Why does grandma love you so much more than me?"

"She does not! Why would you say that?" Responded the younger.

"Because every year you get a gift and all I ever get is a card."

"That's not true, I've seen you get gifts!" Scolded the younger.

Rolling his eyes the older demanded, "When I was little, but it's been years. All I get is cards. In fact, I will bet you next year I get a card again."

"It's a bet then, let's make it $100." smiled the brother.

"$100 I get a card again next year. Deal!" The older glared back.

The next year came around and they both rushed to the tree. To the younger's delight, below the tree was a package with his older brothers name.

He chuckled, "Hope you brought my money big bro."

After dinner the older brother retrieved his gift. As he opened it a smile came across his face.

The younger brother nudged closer and peeked inside. He too smiled, "Hah! That'll be $100, you got a sweater! Told you!"

Smuggly the older pulled the present out and with a grin he said, "No I don't. This isn't a sweater, I got a cardigan."

--D.i. rty Grandma--

Having been playing outside with his friends, a small boy came into the house and asked:

“Grandma, what is it called when two people sleep in the same room and one is on top of the other?”

His grandma was surprised to hear such a forthright question from a six-year-old but decided to answer as honestly as she could.

“Well,” she said hesitantly, “it’s called se.x.ual inte.rc.o.urse.”

“Oh, okay,” said the boy and he ran outside to carry on playing with his friends.

A few minutes later, he came back in and said angrily:

“Grandma, it isn’t called se./xual inte.rc.ourse. It’s called bunk beds. And Jimmy’s mom would like a word with you!”

Share:

Blog Archive