Little Johnny comes home from school with a black eye


Little Johnny comes home from catholic school with a black eye.

His father sees it and says, “Johnny, how many times do I have to tell you not to f'i''ght with the other boys?”

“But Dad, it wasn`t my fault. We were all in church saying our prayers.

We all stood up and my teacher in front of me had her dress in the crack of her back.

I reached over and pulled it out. That`s when she hit me!”

“Johnny,” the father said. “You don`t do those kind of things to women.”

Sure enough, the very next day Johnny came home with the other eye black and blue.

Johnny`s father said, “Johnny, I thought we had a talk!”

“But Dad,” Johnny said, “It wasn`t my fault. There we were in church saying our prayers.

We all stood up and my teacher in front of us had her dress in the crack of her back.

Then Bob, who was sitting next to me saw it and he reached over and pulled it out.
Now I know she doesn`t like this, so I pushed it back in!”
--The husband and wife have a quarrel --
My wife and I were having a serious quarrel when I said to her.

“Pack your things and…….!!!”
At that point, her phone rang, so I had to stop to allow her to answer the call.

It was her dad.
The phone was on speaker so I could hear what he was saying.

After the usual pleasantries between father and daughter, he said:

“my daughter, I have transferred $6,000,000 into your account, give your husband $4,000,000 out of it, and you can have the remaining balance.”

I Am sending a LAND-CRUISER tear rubber jeep to you and your husband for family use.

After the good-byes, the call ended, and she turned to me immediately.

“You said I should pack my things and do what…….. ?”

I SAID, PACK YOUR THINGS AND GIVE THEM TO ME TO WASH. I will iron them when the light comes.

Share:

Blog Archive