When Three Women Planned to Surprise Their Husbands


three women: one engaged, one married and one a mistress are chatting over lunch and the conversation turns to their relationships.

They decide that night to surprise their men. All three would wear a black leather bra and thong, stiletto heels, and a mask over their eyes.

A few days later they met.

The engaged woman said:

The other night when my boyfriend came over he found me with a black leather bodice, tall stilettos and a mask. He saw me and said,

“You are the woman of my dreams. I love you.” Then we made love all night long.

The mistress said: Me too! The other night I met my lover at his office and I was wearing the leather outfit, heels, mask over my eyes and a raincoat.

When I opened the raincoat he didn’t say a word, but we had wild sex for hours.

The married woman said: I sent the kids to stay at my mother’s house for the night. When my husband came home I was wearing the leather bra, black stockings, stilettos and a mask over my eyes.

He walked in the door, looked at me and said:
“What’s for dinner, Batman?”
--A farmer has four beautiful daughters --
A farmer has four beautiful daughters
He’s a bit overprotective of them, so when Friday date night rolls around,
he greets the gentlemen callers at the door with a shotgun over his shoulder.

Friday night rolls around, and the doorbell rings, so he walks to it, shotgun in hand, and opens it to a young man who says:

“Hi, I’m Freddy! I’m here to pick up Betty! We’re gonna go eat spaghetti! Is she ready?”

The farmer is a bit bewildered by this greeting, but he can’t see anything wrong with this guy, so he tells him: “ok, have her home by 10.”

A few minutes later, the doorbell rings again, and the farmer opens the door with his shotgun over his shoulder to a young man who says:

“Hi, I’m Jim! I’m here to pick up Kim! We’re gonna go for a swim! Can I come in?”

The farmer is again bewildered by the greeting, but again .he can’t see anything wrong with the guy, so he tells him:

“ok, have her home by 10, and no funny business in the pool.”

A few minutes later, the doorbell rings again, and the farmer opens the door with his shotgun over his shoulder to a young man who says:

“Hi, I’m Joe! I’m here to pick up Flo! We’re gonna go to a show! Can she go?”

By now, the farmer is completely dumbfounded by these greetings, but again, he can’t see anything wrong with the guy, so he tells him: “ok, have her home by 10.”

A few minutes later, the doorbell rings one last time, and the farmer opens the door with his shotgun over his shoulder to a young man who says:
“Hi, I’m Chuck—“ and the farmer shoots him.

Share:

Blog Archive