please grandma


The family wheeled Grandma out on the lawn, in her wheelchair, where the activities for her 100th birthday were taking place.

Grandma couldn't speak very well, but she could write notes when she needed to communicate.

After a short time out on the lawn, Grandma started leaning off to the right, so some family members grabbed her straightened her up, and stuffed pillows on her right.

A short time later, she started leaning off to her left, so again the family grabbed her and stuffed pillows on her left.

Soon she started leaning forward, so the family members again grabbed her, then tied a pillowcase around her waist to hold her up. A grandson, who arrived late, came up to Grandma and said, "Hi, Grandma, you're looking good! How are they treating you?"

Grandma took out her little notepad and slowly wrote a note to the grandson...
"They won't let me fart."
--This Old Lady Had A Strange Phobia--
A lady went to a psychiatrist complaining of a terrible phobia.
“Every time I lay down on my bed I get this terrible fear that there is something underneath.”

“Wow” responded the psychiatrist in amazement.

“I’ve never heard of such a phobia, but like all phobias it can be treated, but it will likely take around 20 sessions.”

OK” responded the lady “how much is each session?”

“Oh it’s just $80 a session, but trust me it’s well worth it.”

When the lady didn’t come back to the psychiatrist he gave the lady a call.

“How come I didn’t hear from you?” He asked.

“Well” responded the lady “when I came home and told my husband about the cost he thought he would save some money and just cut the legs off the bed!”

Share:

Blog Archive