A elderly couple had been dating


An elderly couple had been dating for some time. 

 Finally, they decided it was time for marriage.

 Before the wedding, they went out to dinner and had a long conversation regarding how their marriage might work.

 They discussed finances, living arrangements and so on.

 Finally the old gentleman decided it was time to broach the subject of their physical relationship. “How do you feel about sex?” he asked, rather trustingly. “

Well,” she says, responding carefully, “I’d have to say I would like it infrequently.” The old gentleman sat quietly for a moment.

 Then, looking over his glasses, he looked her in the eye casually asking, “Was that one word or two?”

 --A brunette goes into a doctor’s office-

 A brunette goes into a doctor’s office and says that her body hurts wherever she touches it. 

 “Impossible,” says the doctor.

 “Show me.” She takes her finger, presses on her elbow, and screams in agony.

 She pushes her knee and screams, pushes her ankle and screams, and so it goes on; everywhere she touches makes her scream with pain. The doctor says, “You’re not really a brunette are you? She says She says “No, I dyed my hair.

 I’m naturally blonde.” 

 “I thought so,” he says. “Your finger is broken.”

Share:

Blog Archive