Who said he wanted to?

 Who said he wanted to?

 An 80 year old man went to the doctor for a checkup and the doctor was amazed at what good shape the guy was in.

  The doctor asked, *"To what do you attribute your good health?"*

 The old timer said, *"I'm a golfer and that's why I'm in such good shape. I'm up well before daylight and out golfing up and down the fairways."* 

 The doctor said, *"Well, I'm sure that helps, but there's got to be more to it. How old was your father when he died?"* 

 The old timer said, *"Who said my father's dead?"*

 The doctor said, *"You mean you're 80 years old and your father is still alive? How old is he?"*

 The old timer said, *"He's 100 years old and, in fact, he golfed with me this morning. That's why he's still alive, he's a golfer."* 

 The doctor said, *"Well, that's great, but I'm sure there's more to it. How about your grandfather? How old was he when he died?"*

 The old timer said, *"Who said my grandpa's dead?"*

 The doctor said, *"You mean you're 80 years old and your grandfather's still living! How old is he?"*

 The old timer said, *"He's 118 years old."*

 The doctor was getting frustrated at this point and said, *"I guess he went golfing with you this morning too?"*

 The old timer said, *"No...Grandpa couldn't go this morning because he got married."* 

 The doctor said in amazement, *"Got married!! Why would a 118-year-old guy want to get married?"* 

 The old timer shot back, *"Who said he wanted to?"*

--For cake day, I wanted to share my grandpa’s favorite joke when I was growing up: “Wanna hear a dirty joke?”--

-A man fell in a mud puddle.

Wanna hear a clean joke?
-The man took a bath with bubbles.

Wanna hear a dirtier joke?
-Bubbles was the woman next door.

Edit: thank you for my first silver and gold

Edit 2: I really only expected maybe 1 comment, lol. This really kinda
 took off. Thanks to you all for the awards and internet points. That’s wild, you guys/gals are awesome.
Share:

Blog Archive